BACK TO SQUARE ONE!

Please log in or register to like posts.
Nuus
BACK TO SQUARE ONE!

JAMES Mashao (41) is relieved he was not around when his house caught fire. But the flames ate all his belongings in his house at Kanana in Hammanskraal, Tshwane James told Daily Sun he went to the mall on Tuesday.While he was there he received a call from his sister telling him to rush home.“When I got home, I was shocked to find my house in flames,” he said. James said his neighbours tried to put out the fire but it was too strong. “I helplessly watched everything in my house burn to ashes,” he said.James said he believed the fire was caused by an electrical fault.“It looks as if it was started by an electrical connection. I don’t know what went wrong.” He said he was happy that at least he wasn’t at home.“It would have been another story had I been in the house when the fire started.”He said he didn’t know how he was going to make ends meet. “All my hard work has gone up in smoke. My furniture, appliances, clothes and documents were destroyed in the fire. “I am forced to live with my neighbours for now as I was left with nothing.“I pray that God sees me through this trying time.” He pleaded with SunReaders to help him. “I have read about people getting help through the paper. It could be clothes, blankets or anything.Anyone who’s willing to help James can contact Daily Sun’s Tshwane office on 012 485 9251.

Share this page to Telegram

Reactions

0
0
0
0
0
0
Already reacted for this post.

Reactions

Nobody liked ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.