MEMBERS of the fire department and Netcare 911 paramedics attended to a house fire in iLala Ridge on Wednesday morning.
According to Netcare 911 spokesman, Shawn Herbst, reports from the scene indicate that a fire broke out in the main bedroom.
Herbst said, on arrival the house was engulfed in flames and the roof had already caved in. “The eThekwini Fire and Rescue Services responded with multiple vehicles and quickly doused the flames. Fortunately no injuries were reported, however the house was substantially damaged,” he added.
Members of the fire department were also on hand to douse the flames. PHOTOS: Netcare 911
For more from Northglen News follow us on Facebook or Twitter. You can also follow us on Instagram