Some good advice from Andre Snyman of Eblockwatch:
Snyman provided some advice:
* Don’t wear expensive watches in public.
* Always take note of who drives behind you when you leave and when you are nearing your destination.
* Remember to always leave a space in front of you to get away wherever you stop.
* Many robberies take place just after you stop driving, become aware of your surroundings when close to your destination.
* Drive slowly past your gate if you have a car on your tail and make a loop if you want to make certain that you are not being followed.